INFRA-RED RADIATION SCATTERED DUST CONCENTRATION ANALYZER
Front of transmitter
- Radiating light to dust particles will cause the light to scatter. The dust concentration meter uses the fact that the intensity of the scattered light has relationship with the dust concentration. The intensity of the scattered light proportionate with dust weight if the shape distribution, composition and color are same. Using these characteristics, pulse light from the transmitter on the left is radiated to the dust in measuring gas to receive the scattered light to detect and compute dust concentration continuously.
- Standard high sensitivity range of 0-10mg/m3N.
- Stable zero point with automatic zero point calibration function.
- Zero and span calibration can be done while plants in operation.
- Less affected by gas velocity with little measuring error as compared to sample gas suction method,as it uses near equal velocity suction method.
- Improved calibration accuracy due to data automatic reading for zero and span calibration.
- Enhanced computation and self diagnosis function.
- Monitoring of exhaust stack inlet of boiler, refuse incinerator, and sludge incinerators,sintering furnace, and dust concentration at the exit of various incinerators.
( * ) The products of gas analysis category are manufactured and sold by Energy Support Corporation, NGK group company. Please inquire by the contact form.