NGK molten aluminum filter removes foreign substances and other inclusions from molten aluminum in the production process for aluminum rolled products, functioning to improve the quality of aluminum beverage cans, foils, and other products.
- Excellent filtration efficiency
- Relative large inclusions are trapped on the filter surface (surface filtration), while smaller inclusions are trapped inside the filter (internal filtration). Internal filtration performance is proportional to the specific surface area inside the filter, and needle-like boric acid aluminum crystals increase the surface area of the WHITE FILTER by more than 200 times compared to conventional products.
- Excellent corrsion resistance
- The boric acid aluminum crystals in the WHITE FILTER' s bond has no reaction to molten aluminum. Consequently, the bond has no corrsion at all after long use.
- Excellent properties at high temperature
- The strength of the WHITE FILTER doesn' t drop until extream high temperatures because, the melting point of Boric acid aluminum is at 1400°C or more. Also, as the thermal expansion of Boric acid aluminum is small, so is the thermal expansion of the WHITE FILTER small and the stress at high temp. is kept at a bare minimum.
Types of cartridges
- 7-tube type
- 8-tube type
- 14-tube type
- 18-tube type
- 22-tube type
- 28-tube type
NGK can supply plate type filter.
Chamber for filter cartridge
Each filter cartridge set has an appropriate chamber to suit. There are also single and double type chambers.