NGK's Core Policy on the Environment
Given its corporate philosophy-"NGK products and technologies must create new value and contribute to the quality of life"-NGK will contribute to tackling environmental issues through its "Triple-E" business segments of ecology, electronics, and energy to create a comfortable environment for future generations.
1. Strive to develop, design, and manufacture products that contribute to the environment and products with low
2. Work to reduce the environmental impact arising from business activities.
Conduct design reviews to scientifically study and evaluate the environmental impact of business activities.
3. Enhance environmental management systems from a global perspective while continuously reducing our
4. Not only abide by environmental laws, regulations, and other requirements, but also institute voluntary standards and
work to improve our own environmental conservation.
5. Provide environmental information to the public at the appropriate time and pursue dialogue with all stakeholders.
Proactively develop social action programs. Also, engage in education and publicity in order to improve employees'